Data Science and Engineering Consulting Services
I am for hire! I am looking for new clients. Since I am the new kid in school, expect super competitive rates! I am familiar with engineering type problems (sensors, energy, etc.), but would be open to anything that can be solved analytically! Let’s talk! Check out a project that I did to estimate solar power from satellite imagery.
You or your company may have a problem that you do not having the time or expertise to look into yourselves. If that’s the case, maybe I could help!
Here’s a taste of services I would be very comfortable offering:
- Estimate solar power and cost of solar panel installation on your building
- Design wireless sensors for real-time measurements
- An Internet of Things (IoT) application
- Design a web or Android app for remote control
- Design a part to be 3D printed using CAD
- Design an Arduino or soldering class
- Design a technical website
- Anything else! Possibly: image recognition, finding important variables, electronics analysis, PCB design, scientific Android App, physics simulations. Take a look at my about page for other services I may be able to provide.
If you are interested, find me here on social media or shoot me an email at scott [dot] alan [dot] little [at] gmail [dot] com. I will send you my resume on request (or you can view this web version). Looking forward to hearing from you soon!